Searching for a Summertime Activity for your children ?
Parents just like you that FEEL keeping their kids Learning, Productive & Growing during Summer-time is important are enrolling in our camps now!
They can only go to the Pool, ride their bike and play VIDEO GAMES so much before they get bored or worse yet LAZY!
Dear Fellow Parent,
The BIG Question???
“What to do with the kids this summer?”
Maybe you’ve been considering a “Summer Camp Program.”
But are concerned about 2 things…
- Will it be worth it? Because let’s face it, a lot of summer camps don’t live up to their promises. It’s sad they end up just “warehousing” kids for the summer!
- What are the qualifications of the people/ camp counselors that my child will be spending their entire summer with?
Here’s the thing…
Camps that just “warehouse” kids for the summer and simply “employ their counselors for the summer” may work great for “the majority.” But what if that’s not how you want your child to spend his summer??
A few questions for you….
- Are looking for something a little more EXCLUSIVE?
- Would you be happy to see your child grow mentally and physically over the course of the summer?
- Would you like your child to learn success and character building skills while she’s having a ton of fun?
- Are you looking for a more “private atmosphere” where your child can get the attention she needs to boost her self-confidence?
And… Most Importantly…
- Would you like your child to spend their summer with a select group of positive peers that will support each other in reaching worthwhile goals??
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should consider applying for one of the few spots in our extremely exclusive Victory Martial Arts camp in McDonough….
In this special summer camp we build young winners over the course of the summer. Your child will:
- Build agility, speed, balance, endurance and strength with fun drills that will not only increase their fitness level, but also help in any sports and activities that your child participates in.
- Learn conflict resolution, confidence, and self control to deal with bullies and peer pressure.
- Learn the skills that might save your child’s life, without being frightened in the process.
- Learn not only practical self defense skills, but the fun exciting stuff too like nunchuks, flying kicks, and board breaking just to name a few.
- Be instructed by certified Master Instructors and mentored by positive teenage black belts.
The Wrong Camp Can Put Your Child at Risk…
Of course- there’s no shortage of options for you when it comes to summer camps. There are music camps, academic camps, daycares, sports camps and the list goes on. The major problem is that these camps lean too far to one side.
Some lean totally toward the academics which results in bored kids with a bunch of stored up energy and frustration. You know where they’re going to let that out right?? When they get home!
Some lean totally toward the sports and don’t challenge the kids mentally. This approach makes it harder when back to school time comes around!
Other camps are just glorified baby-sitters where overall leadership is lacking!
The best option is really right here…
….And that’s to combine summer time fun with sports and martial arts along with mental training that will enhance your child’s mind for back to school time. Then – when you add in the success skills component of teaching the campers about…
- Self Discipline
- And more
You get a winning formula and experience that can’t be matched!
No other camp in the McDonough, Locust Grove, Stockbridge area combines the physical, mental and life skills of martial arts training with summer fun and academic challenges!
With this formula the end result is a child who is positively impacted for the rest of her life!
You really couldn’t ask for anything else, could you?
Victory Martial Arts is currently taking open enrollment for the summer! We have exactly 12 spots open. And we only allow 20 kids in!
It’s probably safe to say that you haven’t made a decision yet about summer camp. So it’s not too late! But please hurry!
If you call 678-583-1832 by May 30th, although I’d encourage you to call sooner, I will wave the registration fee of $100. That’s right; you can hold your spot with NO REGISTRATION FEE!
When you call I’ll answer any questions that you may have about this exclusive summer camp program.
I’ll talk to you soon,
Victory Martial Arts Academy, McDonough
PS- Remember we have exactly 12 spots open and they will go fast so please hurry if you are interested.
PPS– This is a SMALL & EXCLUSIVE summer camp so it may NOT be for your child. When you call we will make special arrangements for you to come in, meet with us, and fill out an application.
There is no charge for this visit and the visit will include a FREE Martial Arts Lesson.
PPPS- You can call 678-583-1832 to arrange your special visit or you can begin the application process right here by filling out the form below. Your information is strictly confidential and will not be sold to any 3rd parties!
Victory Martial Arts Academy 396 Keys Ferry Street McDonough (678) 583-1832.